Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Effects of and changes to the Agreement)
- This Agreement will come into effect when the Company posts and announces the Services' menus on its website.
- The Company may change the contents of this Agreement, and such changed agreement shall take effect when the Company posts and announces it as stated in the paragraph 1.
- Members may discontinue the use of the Services and terminate if they do not consent to the changed agreement. The continuous use of this Agreement after the effective date of this Agreement is deemed to agree to the changes to the Agreement.
Article 3 (Validity of the Agreement)
Any provision of this Agreement shall be valid when the Company accepts the application of members of the Services.
Article 4 (Application of Use)
- To use the Services, all members shall fill in all user information required on the application form by the Company.
- Adults 19 years old or older are only entitled to join the Services.
- All user information written on the application form is deemed to be all real data. Users who do not enter their real names and actual information shall not receive legal protection and shall be subject to the limitations to the Services.
Article 5 (Obligations of Members)
Members shall not conduct any acts falling under the following cases.
- a. Illegal use of the IDs of others
- b. Acts of copying, reproducing, changing, and translating information from the Services for purposes other than the use of members specified without the consent of the Company, or acts of exploiting such information on the publication or the media, or acts of providing such information to other third parties
- c. Acts of infringing other rights, such as copyrights of the Company or other third parties
- d. Acts of disseminating to others information, sentences, and characters against public order or morals
- e. Acts conducted for criminal purposes or acts that are objectively deemed to be related to crimes
- f. Other acts against related laws and regulations
Article 6 (Provision of Service)
- The Company shall provide members through e-mail with various aspects deemed necessary while members using the Services
- If members do not agree to the provision of the Services, they may refuse receiving information on the application and member information correction menus.
Article 7 (Obligations of Use of the Services)
- Members shall not do business activities selling illegal goods by means of the Services. They especially shall not conduct commercial activities through hackings, making money advertisements, and obscene sites, and shall not distribute commercial S/W illegally.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the outcomes and losses of operating activities in violation of such obligations by members, as well as for legal actions such as arrests by the relevant authorities.
Article 8 (Jurisdiction)
The competent court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which might arise in connection with this Agreement.
- (Effective date) This Agreement shall be effective from June 1, 2002.